Lessons are paid for in 12 week blocks, these may vary depending on the time of year. Payments are welcomed by either cash or card, there is no direct debit system in place. As we dont have a viewing gallery we offer 2 watching weeks per block where you are allowed onto the poolside to see your childs development. These are always 6 weeks in (half way through) and again on the 12th week (the last day of the block).
Our beginner sessions run for 30 minutes (Stage1 -5) and our more advanced sessions run for an hour (Stage 5+).
Pricing: 30 minute lesson- £78 for a 12 week block in advance.
60 minute lesson- £96 for a 12 week block in advance.
Swimming lesson times:
Monday 4- 4:30pm Friday 4- 4:30pm
4:30- 5pm 4:30- 5pm
5- 5:30pm 5- 5:30pm
5:30- 6pm 5:30- 6pm
6pm- 7pm 6- 7pm
Wednesday 4- 4:30pm Sunday 9- 9:30am
4:30- 5pm 9:30- 10am
5- 5:30pm 10- 10:30am
5:30- 6pm 10:30- 11am
6- 7pm 11am- 12am
- All children must wear a swimming hat, both for hygiene and safety reasons.
- All babies/ toddlers who are not toilet traned must wear a swim nappy.
- Everybody must shower before enetering the swimming pool in order to keep our pool as clean as possible.
- If your child/ children have been sick with the previous 48 hours we ask that they do not attend in order to minimise the risk of spreading bugs, bacteria and infections.
- No parents on poolside unless it is a selected watching week.